Thursday 10 March 2016

FILM REVIEWS


My teacher said that I have to do a project about a film. The last film that I have watched in the cinema was called "Marte" and I love it. I have thought to present you this film.

Marte is an American film directed by Ridley Scott and written by Drew Goddard.

The main protagonist is Mark Watney (Matt Damon). His career began with the film "Good Will Hunting" in 1997, from a script written with his friend Ben Affleck. He won the Prize Oscar for best original screenplay with the "Good will hunting" fim and nominated the best actor. Damon has participated in commercially successful films like "Saving private ryan" or giving live to Jason Bourne.
The protagonists are Jessica Chastain, Kristen Wiig, Jeff Daniels, Michael Peña, Kate Mara, Sean Bean, Sebastian Stan, Aksel Hennie, Donald Glover, Mackenzie Davis y Chiwetel Ejiofor. The genre of this film is science fiction and it is based on the novel of Andy Weir published in 2011 Martian.

Marte is a film that elapses during a mission to Mars and a strong storm breaks out the craft. The other astronauts think that Mark Watney is missing and dead and his companions make the decision to go, but he survived. He is alone and with little resources on the planet. With very few means, he should use his knowledge, his sense of humor and a great instinct for survival and communicate to Earth that he is alive waiting come to their rescue.

I liked this film because it is a funny and exciting film. The part that I liked more was when Mark connected with the Earth and when all the astronauts got happy.


If you are interested on seen the fiml, here I leave the trailer, I hope you like it:


No comments:

Post a Comment